The current Ballinacree Church blessing took place on St. Patrick’s day 1960.
The old Ballinacree Church was built in 1825 by Fr Brady and demolished in 1959.
Prior to this the place of worship was in the townland of Ballinrink. This church was built when the penal laws were relaxed.
This site provides a search facility to a number of Irish graveyards to help locate a specific grave and a visual look though the graveyard. The following local graveyards are listed.
- St Brigid & St Fiach Ballinacree Graveyard
- Killeagh Graveyard
- Kilbride Mountnugent Graveyard
- St Bridgets Oldcastle Graveyard
- St Marys Moylagh Graveyard